PPRBM Prof.Dr. Soeharso YPAC National Surakarta
Job Vacancy: Project Officers
The Community-based Rehabilitation Development and Training Center (CBR-DTC) PPRBM Prof.Dr. Soeharso YPAC National Surakarta is a not-for-profit and non-governmental organization dedicated to increase quality of life of persons with disabilities through CBR and inclusive development programs. CBR-DTC established in 1978 and during the last 20 years CBR-DTC has developed various approaches to CBR and community-based inclusive development. In order to learn how to do CBR and to obtain more effective ways, CBR-DTC has established CBR to inclusive development projects from one village to over 100 throughout Indonesia.
In this year, CBR-DTC cooperation with CERC (Children Empowerment Resource Center) Japan, supported by JICA (Japan International Cooperation Agency) starts to implement “Community-based Inclusive Early Childhood Education Model” in several villages of Karanganyar District.
We are currently seeking to fill the following position:
PROJECT OFFICERS (3 positions)
Key Role Purpose:
Project Officer will support Project Manager to develop and implement community-based inclusive early childhood education programs. She/he works closely with Early Childhood Education (PAUD), provides technical support to PAUD’s teachers in inclusive education setting. She/he works with village government, community and families to facilitate and support community awareness campaign on the issues of inclusive early childhood education, provides training on home-based care services and good parenting for families of children with disabilities.
- A minimum of a diploma degree in occupational therapy, speech therapy, physiotherapy, psychology and special education.
- Good knowledge of child development, child care and protection, children with disability and CBR.
- Preferably good English and Indonesian language skills- both verbal and written.
- Working experience for a NGO is desirable.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated.
- Willing to work at any circumstances both independently or in a group, such as in rural areas with limited facilities.
- Willing to travel extensively across the project sites.
Please submit your application letter and updated CV to email@example.com
Closing date for application is up to 10 May 2017.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
PPRBM CBR-DTC Prof.Dr. Soeharso encourages qualified candidates to apply regardless of religion, race, gender, or disability.